Game 38 at Erie: Lineups and Notes
Harrisburg Senators (17-20)
CF Rafael Bautista
SS Stephen Perez
LF Isaac Ballou
DH Neftali Soto
2B Chris Bostick
RF Brenden Webb
1B Shawn Pleffner
C Brian Jeroloman
3B Adrian Sanchez
P Reynaldo Lopez
Erie Seawolves (16-22)
P Tommy Collier
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Reynaldo Lopez (0-3. 4.60 ERA) at Erie: RHP Tommy Collier (3-2, 4.24)
- The Senators stunned Erie Tuesday night by scoring five runs in the top of the ninth inning to turn what was a 2-1 Seawolves lead into a 6-2 Senators victory. The win is their fifth straight on the road as they go for second consecutive road three-game series sweep this morning against Erie.
- Shawn Pleffner was the hero for the Senators as he hit a go-ahead two-run single to put the Senators up 3-2 in the ninth. Pleffner also had an RBI single in the fifth for Harrisburg.
- Following last night’s ninth-inning outburst, the Senators are outscoring opponents 17-10 in the ninth inning. The plus-seven margin in the ninth is the largest by the Senators in any inning this season.
- Over the last six games, Harrisburg’s starters have an ERA of 1.63 in 38.2 innings. Overall, the Senators’ 3.23 ERA in May is the fifth-best in the Eastern League following an April where Harrisburg had the second-worst ERA in the league (4.63).
- Off Day
- The Senators begin a seven-game homestand Friday (3 vs. Bowie, 4 vs. Portland).