Game 40 vs. Bowie: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Austin Williams (0-5, 6.75) vs. Bowie: RHP David Hess (2-1, 2.33).
- The Senators are currently riding a season-long four-game winning streak.
- Despite Neftali Soto’s long home run last night, Harrisburg remains last in the Eastern League in home runs with 13. The Senators are tied for the league lead in sacrifices with 21 and second in stolen bases with 50. Harrisburg is currently ninth in runs scored overall.
- Harrisburg did not win four consecutive games until June 10 – June 13 of last season.
- The Senators’ 3.05 ERA in the month of May is the fourth-best in the Eastern League for the month. Harrisburg’s 12 wins in the month are also the fourth-best in the EL.
- With a win tonight, the Senators will move back to .500 for the first time since they were 4-4 through eight games.
- After allowing two runs in five innings in last night’s 4-2 win over Bowie, Lucas Giolito now has a 2.16 ERA over his last three starts with opponents hitting just .197 against him.
- Sunday, May 22 vs. Bowie, 1:30 p.m.
- Harrisburg: RHP Jaron Long (2-1, 1.07) vs. Bowie: RHP Parker Bridwell (1-1, 4.98)
- Promotions: Pop Top Clock Giveaway to first 1,000 fans
- Diaper Derby
- Kids Run the Bases
- Pregame Catch in the Outfield
- Rite Aid Family Day