Game 43 vs. Portland: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Reynaldo Lopez (1-3, 4.10) vs. Portland: RHP Keith Couch (2-0, 0.90)
- Following four more triples in Monday night’s game, the Senators have now hit nine triples in the last three games, including a pair of four-triple games. Chris Bostick, who hit two triples last night, and Zach Collier hit back-to-back three-baggers to tie the game in the eighth inning. Adrian Sanchez then hit a go-ahead sacrifice fly in the Senators’ 6-5 win.
- Portland starter Keith Couch has allowed just two earned runs in 20 innings of work this season for the Sea Dogs.
- Reynaldo Lopez turned in his best start of the 2016 season his last time out, throwing six innings of one-run baseball while striking out a season-high nine in a 3-1 win over Erie on May 18.
- The Senators have the longest active winning streak in the Eastern League (seven games). The six-game streak is the longest by the Senators since Harrisburg won eight straight games last season from June 24 through July 1.
- The Senators’ 2.99 ERA in the month of May is the second-best in the Eastern League.
- Harrisburg’s 15 wins in the month are also the second-best in the EL.
- Wednesday, May 25 vs. Portland, 7:00 p.m.
- Harrisburg: RHP Lucas Giolito (2-2, 3.82) vs. Portland: RHP Justin Haley (3-3, 2.87)
- Promotions: Wet Nose Wednesday