Game 44 vs. Portland: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Lucas Giolito (2-2, 3.82) vs. Portland: RHP Justin Haley (3-3, 2.87)
- Shawn Pleffner set a new career-high with four RBI in last night’s 5-4 loss to Portland. Pleffner’s two-run single and two-run opposite field home run were the extent of Harrisburg’s offense.
- After back-to-back outings in which he did not allow a run in seven innings, Portland starter Justin Haley recorded just one out in his last start against New Hampshire. The right-hander allowed four earned runs on two hits and four walks while throwing 44 pitches before being pulled.
- Over his last three starts, encompassing 16.2 innings of work, opponents are hitting .197 against Lucas Giolito.
- In games decided by two runs or less, the Senators are 13-9 – the third-best record in such games in the Eastern League.
- The Senators’ 3.03 ERA in the month of May is the best in the Eastern League.
- Harrisburg’s 15 wins in the month are the third-most in the EL.
- Thursday, May 26 vs. Portland, 10:30 a.m.
- Harrisburg: RHP Austen Williams (1-5, 5.55) vs. Portland: RHP Ty Buttrey (0-6, 5.86)
- Promotions: Education Day
- Thirsty Thursday