Game 47 at Akron: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Tyler Mapes (5-2, 3.40) vs. Akron: RHP Carlos Carrasco (MLB Rehab)
- The Senators have the special task of taking on Cleveland Indians pitcher Carlos Carrasco as the big right-hander rehabs his way back to the big leagues. Carrasco was 2-0 with 2.45 ERA and 20 strikeouts in four starts before suffering a strained hamstring.
- Carrasco previously played in the Eastern League with Reading as a member of the Philadelphia Phillies organization in 2007 and 2008.
- The Senators managed just one hit in last night’s 6-1 loss to Akron – an RBI double by Spencer Kieboom.
- Akron currently has the best record in all of professional baseball – 34-13.
- Tyler Mapes looks to make it nine consecutive starts in which he as gone six-plus innings. He allowed three runs on six hits in six innings on May 12 vs. Akron.
- In games decided by two runs or less, the Senators are 15-9 – the third-best record in such games in the Eastern League.
- The Senators’ 3.11 ERA in the month of May is tied for the best in the Eastern League with Akron.
- Harrisburg’s 17 wins in the month are the third-most in the EL.
- Sunday, May 29 at Akron, 2:05 p.m.
- Harrisburg: RHP Reynaldo Lopez (1-4, 4.43) vs. Akron: RHP Adam Plutko (3-2, 2.89)