Game 52 vs. New Hampshire: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Tyler Mapes (5-2, 3.38) vs. New Hampshire: LHP Shane Dawson (2-2, 3.72)
- The Senators bounced back from a rough Tuesday by taking advantage of New Hampshire miscues Wednesday in a 6-3 victory. Jaron Long continued his outstanding season by allowing just two earned runs in seven innings of work.
- The Senators are three games over .500 despite being outscored by 22 runs this season. Meanwhile, New Hampshire has outscored its opponents by 11 runs, but sit three games under .500.
- Since April 24 (36 games) the pitching staff has been tremendous. The Senators have 3.05 ERA compared to an ERA of 5.11 following their April 23rd game. Opposing batters are hitting just .232 against them since April 24.
- In games decided by two runs or less, the Senators are 17-10. Harrisburg is 19-0 when leading after eight innings this season – one of three teams in the Eastern League that have not lost in such situations. In the 2015 season, the Senators led the Eastern League with eight losses when leading after eight innings.
- Did you miss The Island Chronicles’ plays of the month for May? Check it out here.
- Friday, June 3 at Richmond, 7:05 p.m.
- Harrisburg: RHP Reynaldo Lopez (1-4, 4.15) at Richmond: RHP Kyle Crick (1-3, 4.32)