Game 56 vs. Hartford: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Greg Ross (First start with Senators) vs. Hartford: RHP German Marquez (4-3, 2.79)
- The Senators open a seven-game homestand with a three-game series against the Hartford Yard Goats. The two teams have played six games this season, with Hartford having won four-of-six.
- The Yard Goats have outscored the Senators 29-17 in the six games.
- Hartford starter German Marquez has already faced the Senators twice this season, allowing three runs (one earned) in 12 innings of work.
- Right-hander Greg Ross makes his first start for the Senators as he was promoted from Potomac on Monday after posting a 1.45 ERA in 31 innings with the P-Nats. Ross had a 3.30 ERA in 215.2 innings with AA Mississippi (Atlanta Braves) over the past two seasons.
- Also joining the Senators is reliever Robert Benincasa, who has a 2.28 ERA in 28 career games with Harrisburg over the past two seasons. He pitched in only four games last season with Harrisburg before undergoing Tommy John surgery.
- Ross and Benincasa are filling the roster openings created by the promotion of LHP Bryan Harper and RHP Jaron Long to AAA Syracuse. Harper had a 1.50 ERA in a team-high 20 games with a team-leading six saves. Long was sixth among qualified Eastern League pitchers with a 2.22 ERA.
- Also joining the Senators today is OF Kevin Keyes. OF Zach Collier was placed on the disabled list. In 12 games to start the season, Keyes hit .317 with two homers and 10 RBI.
- Wedneday, June 8 vs. Hartford, 7:00 p.m.
- Pitching matchup: Harrisburg: RHP Tyler Mapes (5-3, 3.29) vs. Hartford: TBA
- Promotions: Wet Nose Wednesday