Game 57 vs. Hartford: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Reynaldo Lopez (1-4, 4.17) vs. Hartford: LHP Kyle Freeland (5-5, 3.42)
- The Senators took the first of three games last night with a 5-3 victory. Harrisburg was buoyed by Greg Ross’s seven shutout innings in his Senators’ debut. Chris Bostick hit his third home run for the Senators, which were leading 5-0 after eight innings.
- The Yard Goats have outscored the Senators 32-22 in the seven games this season, winning four of the seven.
- Hartford starter Kyle Freeland is coming off back-to-back starts in which he has allowed two runs over seven innings of work. Freeland allowed three runs on five hits in his first start against the Senators this season on May 5.
- The Eastern League’s leader in strikeouts per nine innings (10.33), Reynaldo Lopez, takes the mound for Harrisburg after being able to pitch only two innings in his last start due to the suspension of last Friday’s game in Richmond due to rain.
- Since a 23-9 start to the season, Hartford is 10-14 in its last 24 games. Since an 11-17 start to the season, Harrisburg is 19-9 in its last 28 games.
- Thursday, June 9 vs. Hartford, 7:00 p.m.
- Pitching matchup: Harrisburg: RHP Tyler Mapes (5-3, 3.29) vs. Hartford: RHP Antonio Senzatela (3-1, 2.45)
- Promotions: Gaylord Perry appearance, Thirsty Thursday