Game 58 vs. Hartford: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Tyler Mapes (5-3, 3.29) vs. Hartford: RHP Antonio Senzatela (3-1, 2.45)
- The Senators carried a 6-2 lead into the eight inning, but could not protect that advantage in a 7-6 loss to Hartford in the second of three games with the Yard Goats. Hartford scored five in the eighth, highlighted by a Jackson Williams grand slam.
- After going 206 at-bats to start the season without a long ball, Wilmer Difo homered twice in his first two at-bats of the game last night.
- Along with hitting a season-high four home runs in Wednesday night’s game, Harrisburg went back-to-back for the first time as Chris Bostick and Kevin Keyes hit consecutive homers in the fifth inning.
- Hartford starter Antonio Senzatela, 21, is set to make his sixth start for the Yard Goats. Senzatela, ranked No. 10 among Rockies prospects by MLB.com, is the third starter in this series for Hartford in the Top 12 of Colorado’s system (German Marquez, No. 12; Kyle Freeland, No. 7).
- Tyler Mapes, who had five wins through six starts this season, is looking for his first victory since May 7. Mapes, however, has not been bad, posting an ERA of 3.52 in five starts (30.2 innings) since his last win.
- Since a 23-9 start to the season, Hartford is 11-14 in its last 25games. Since an 11-17 start to the season, Harrisburg is 19-10 in its last 29 games.
- Thursday, June 9 vs. Hartford, 7:00 p.m.
- Pitching matchup: Harrisburg: RHP Tyler Mapes (5-3, 3.29) vs. Hartford: RHP Antonio Senzatela (3-1, 2.45)
- Promotions: Gaylord Perry appearance, Thirsty Thursday