Game 60 vs. Akron: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: John Simms (3-3, 3.08) vs. Akron: LHP Shawn Morimando (9-1, 2.17).
- The combination of Lucas Giolito (7 IP, 0 ER, career-high 12 SO) and Koda Glover (two perfect innings) led the Senators to a 6-2 win in the first game of the series on Friday night.
- John Simms makes his first start since May 5. Simms first four appearances this season were starts, in which he had a 3.79 ERA with 15 strikeouts in 19 innings. The Rice product has a 2.37 ERA in 19 innings as a reliever this season.
- Akron starter Shawn Morimando has been one of the best in the Eastern League this season, as he is currently first in wins (nine) and third in ERA (2.17) and batting average against (.215). However, Morimando is coming off his worst start of the season, as he allowed five runs on 10 hits in 4.2 innings against Bowie on June 5.
- Akron has lost a season-high six consecutive games and 10 of their last 13.
- The Senators are six games back of first place in the Eastern League Western Division. It is the closest Harrisburg has been since May 2.
- After finishing May with a .242 average for the season, the Senators are currently hitting .261in the month of June.
- Sunday, June 12 vs. Akron, 3:30 p.m.
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: Phillips Valdez (1st AA start) vs. Akron: RHP Michael Peoples (5-2, 3.02)
- Promotions: Drawstring Bag Giveaway (First 1,000 Fans), Pregame Catch in the Outfield, Rite Aid Family Day, Kids Run The Bases