Game 61 vs. Akron: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: Phillips Valdez (1st AA start) vs. Akron: RHP Michael Peoples (5-2, 3.02).
- The Senators handed Akron a seventh consecutive loss Saturday night by tying season highs in hits (14) and runs (11) in an 11-2 win.
- After two more home runs last night, the Senators have hit seven dingers in their last five games after hitting 19 in the first 56 games of the season.
- Following four starts of six-plus innings and one earned run allowed, Akron’s Michael Peoples made his last start for Cleveland’s AAA affiliate, Columbus, on June 7. Peoples allowed two runs in six innings of work against Indianapolis to pick up the win.
- Phillips Valdez makes his AA and Senators debut today after posting a 3.74 ERA in 11 starts with Potomac. Five of his 11 starts with Potomac were quality starts.
- Akron has lost a season-high seven consecutive games and 11 of their last 14.
- The Senators are five games back of first place in the Eastern League Western Division. It is the closest Harrisburg has been to first place since April 27.
- Monday, June 13 vs. Akron, 7:00 p.m.
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Greg Ross (1-0, 0.00) vs. Akron RHP Adam Plutko (3-2, 3.02)
- Promotions: Little League Night, Military Monday