Game 62 vs. Akron: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Greg Ross (1-0, 0.00) vs. Akron RHP Adam Plutko (3-2, 3.02).
- The Senators will try for its first four-game series sweep since 2011 on Monday night. Harrisburg hasn’t swept a series since August 25 – August 27, 2011 against New Hampshire. With a win tonight, Harrisburg could move to within three games of first place in the Eastern League Western Division while handing Akron a ninth consecutive loss.
- The Senators not only earned their third victory by walk-off walk yesterday in a 7-6 win over Akron, but also moved to five games over .500 for the first time this season.
- Senators starter Greg Ross was magnificent in his Senators debut last Tuesday against Hartford, needing just 76 pitches to throw seven shutout innings, in which he allowed just three hits. Ross has an ERA of 3.19 in 222.2 career innings at the Double-A level.
- Adam Plutko is making his sixth career start against Harrisburg, and the third against the Senators this season. In the five previous starts, Plutko has an ERA of 1.09 as he has surrendered just four earned runs in 33 career innings against the Senators.
- Akron has lost a season-high eight consecutive games and 12 of their last 15.
- The Senators are four games back of first place in the Eastern League Western Division. It is the closest Harrisburg has been to first place since April 27. Harrisburg is in second place for the first time since April 20.
- Tuesday, June 14 at Trenton, 7:00 p.m.
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Reynaldo Lopez (1-4, 3.97) vs. Trenton RHP Vicente Campos (1-0, 1.46)