Game 63 at Trenton: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Reynaldo Lopez (1-4, 3.97) vs. Trenton RHP Vicente Campos (1-0, 1.46).
- The Senators secured their first four-game sweep since August of 2011 Monday when they topped Akron, 4-0. Greg Ross extended his scoreless innings streak to 14 with a second consecutive start of seven innings and no runs allowed.
- Trenton took two of three games from the Senators from May 6 – 8 in Trenton. The final loss of that series dropped Harrisburg to a season-worst 11-17. Since then, the Senators are 23-11.
- Harrisburg’s Tuesday starter, Reynaldo Lopez, has been striking out batters at an unbelievable rate. The hard-throwing right-hander has struck out 26 batters in his last 14 innings, including his last start in which he set a new career high with 13 punch outs in seven innings against Hartford.
- Trenton’s Vicente Campos will make his third start at the Double-A level tonight. The 6-3, 230-pound right-hander has allowed two runs in 12.1 innings with Trenton thus far.
- The Senators have been hot, hitting .300 (99-for-330) in their last 10 games. Harrisburg is hitting an Eastern League-best .292 as a team in June.
- Shawn Pleffner is hitting .346/.381/.449 in his last 22 games.
- Neftali Soto is hitting .386/.404/.545 in 11 June games.
- The Thunder, like the Senators, are playing well, having gone 16-7 in their last 23 games.
- Tuesday, June 14 at Trenton, 7:00 p.m.
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Reynaldo Lopez (1-4, 3.97) vs. Trenton RHP Vicente Campos (1-0, 1.46)