Game 64 vs. Trenton: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Tyler Mapes (5-4, 3.27) at Trenton: LHP Jordan Montgomery (5-1, 2.95).
- The Senators dropped the first of three games in Trenton as the Thunder scored six unearned runs in a 7-4 decision. Senators’ starter Reynaldo Lopez allowed six runs (one earned) on nine hits in 4.2 innings. Zach Collier was 1-for-3 with two RBI in his first game of the disabled list.
- Tyler Mapes is set to make his second start against Trenton this season. In the first, on May 7, Mapes allowed one run on six hits in six innings en route to a 3-1 win. Mapes has pitched at least six innings in 10-of-12 starts this season.
- Trenton’s Jordan Montgomery enters tonight’s start with a 2.95 ERA, good for ninth in the Eastern League. He has allowed more than three runs in a start just once in 11 starts this season.
- With two stolen bases last night, Rafael Bautista now has 33 this season. The Senators center fielder is on pace for 74 stolen bases for the 2016 campaign. His career-high is 69 back in 2014 with Class A Hagerstown.
- Trenton has won three of four games against Harrisburg this season, but have only outscored the Senators, 20-16.
- Thursday, June 16 at Trenton, 7:00 p.m.
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Lucas Giolito (5-2, 2.64) at Trenton: RHP Chance Adams (0-0, 0.00)