Game 67 vs. Reading: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Greg Ross (2-0, 0.00) at Reading: RHP Will Morris (0-0, 9.82).
- Greg Ross makes his third start with the Senators tonight after back-to-back starts in which he has thrown seven scoreless innings in two Harrisburg wins. He has won six consecutive decisions at the Double-A level.
- Reading’s Will Morris makes his first start of the season for the Fightin Phils, and just his second appearance with the team. In five starts with High-A Clearwater, Morris was 1-1 with a 3.75 ERA in 24 innings.
- The Senators 2.78 ERA in June is tied for the best mark in the league.
- Armed with two of the top three strikeout pitchers in the league (Reynaldo Lopez – 77, Lucas Giolito – 69) the Senators are currently third in the Eastern League with 523 strikeouts as a team.
- The Senators are 1-4 against the Fightin Phils this season and have been outscored 30-11.
- Sunday, June 19 vs. Reading, 1:30 p.m.
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Reynaldo Lopez (1-5, 3.82) vs. Reading: RHP Ricardo Pinto (2-2, 4.40)