Game 69 at Portland: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Tyler Mapes (6-4, 2.90) vs. Portland: RHP Kevin McAvoy (3-3, 8.13).
- Coming off a win and a series victory over Reading Sunday, the Senators begin their lone series in Portland tonight. Harrisburg took three of four from Portland when the Sea Dogs visited FNB in May, including a pair of walk-off walk wins for the Senators.
- Tyler Mapes, who was named Eastern League Pitcher of the Week on Monday, is coming off arguably the best start of his career, in which he pitched a three-hit shutout in a win over Trenton. Mapes needed just 98 pitches to throw the first nine-inning complete game by a Senators’ pitcher since 2013.
- Portland’s starter Kevin McAvoy has not gotten out of the fourth inning in each of his last five starts and has allowed six or more earned runs in three of those five starts. McAvoy started the season by winning his first three starts, but since then is 0-3.
- The Senators are currently hitting .274 in the month of June. Harrisburg has not hit for an average higher than that since June of 2012 when the team hit .280.
- Wednesday, June 22 at Portland, 7:00 p.m.
- Harrisburg: RHP Lucas Giolito (5-3, 2.71) vs. Portland: RHP Keith Couch (4-2, 3.80)