Game 70 at Portland: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Lucas Giolito (5-3, 2.71) vs. Portland: RHP Keith Couch (4-2, 3.80).
- Lucas Giolito has continued to throw well, allowing two earned runs or less in each of his last eight starts. Giolito, the top prospect in all of baseball according to MLB.com, has an ERA of 1.70 with 52 strikeouts in his last 47.2 innings. Giolito pitched seven innings of one-run baseball in his only start against Portland this season.
- Portland starter Keith Couch has struggled since his most recent AAA spot start, allowing five runs in two of his three starts with Portland since pitching for Pawtucket on May 29. The Senators scored four runs in six innings against Couch in their only meeting this season on May 24.
- The Senators allowed double-digit runs for a fourth time this season, and for the first time since May 31, in a 10-4 loss to Portland Tuesday. Chris Bostick tripled and homered for the Senators.
- The Senators have won three of five meetings with Portland this season, but the Sea Dogs have outscored the Senators, 25-21.
- Thursday, June 23 at Portland, 6:00 p.m.
- Harrisburg: RHP Phillips Valdez (0-1, 6.94) vs. Portland: LHP Jalen Beeks (First AA start)