Game 73 at New Hampshire: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Reynaldo Lopez (2-5, 3.56) vs. New Hampshire: RHP Casey Lawrence (2-5, 5.37).
- Reynaldo Lopez is coming off another brilliant performance against Reading as he allowed one run in seven innings and tied his career high with 13 strikeouts for the second time in three starts. In his last five starts, Reynaldo Lopez has struck out 46 batters in 25.2 innings while posting a 2.10 ERA.
- Lopez leads all of Double-A baseball with 11.83 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Lopez will be opposed by New Hampshire’s Casey Lawrence, who has not faced the Senators this season. Lawrence has a 6.26 ERA in the month of June, but allowed just one run in six innings against Akron in his most recent start.
- The Senators suffered their first walk-off loss of the season last night as New Hampshire scored three runs in the bottom of the ninth inning to win 3-2. Harrisburg was 31-0 when leading after eight innings before Friday night’s loss.
- Overshadowed by Harrisburg’s loss was another fine performance by Greg Ross, who pitched seven scoreless innings for a fourth straight start since joining the Senators.
- Sunday, June 26 at New Hampshire, 1:35 p.m.
- Harrisburg: RHP Tyler Mapes (6-5, 3.78) vs. New Hampshire: RHP Taylor Cole (0-0, 3.86)