Game 74 at New Hampshire: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Tyler Mapes (6-5, 3.78) vs. New Hampshire: RHP Taylor Cole (0-0, 3.86).
- The Senators clinched their 40th win of the season behind a career-high eight scoreless innings from Reynaldo Lopez, who struck out 10 hitters while scattering seven hits and two walks, in a 4-0 Senators victory.
- Lopez has now struck out double-digit batters in four of his last five starts that have not been rain shortened. In his last 34.2 innings, the 22-year-old has struck out 56 hitters. He also moved into 10th in the Eastern League in ERA, lowering his mark to 3.18 with last night’s performance.
- Tyler Mapes will try to rebound from his worst start of the season, as he allowed nine runs on 11 hits in 2.2 innings on Tuesday against Portland. Prior to that start, Mapes had not allowed more than four runs in a start and had pitched at least five innings in each outing.
- Taylor Cole will make his second start of the season for New Hampshire after allowing three runs (two earned) in 4.2 innings five days ago against Erie. Cole has pitched for New Hampshire in each of the last two innings, posting an ERA of 4.28 in 31 career starts at the Double-A level.
- Just like the 2016 Senators, the 2013 edition of the Senators – also managed by Matt LeCroy – won their 40th game in game No. 73 of the season. The 2013 Harrisburg team reached the Eastern League finals.