Game 75 vs. Bowie: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Michael Brady (1-0, 2.61) vs. Bowie: Brandon Barker: (3-1, 3.86).
- ICYMI, the Senators’ roster went through a flurry of changes Monday.
- The Senators send Michael Brady to the hill for his first start of the season. He has appeared in six games out of the Senators bullpen, allowing three earned runs in 10.1 innings while striking out 13. Last season in the Angels organization, Brady was 7-5 with a 3.95 ERA in 100.1 innings (19 starts) as a starter for AA Arkansas.
- Bowie will counter with Brandon Barker, who is making his sixth start with the Baysox. Barker had an ERA of 2.00 in 45 innings with Atlanta’s AA affiliate, Mississippi, before Barker was dealt in a trade that sent LHP Brian Matusz to Atlanta. In five starts with Bowie, Barker is 3-1 with a 3.86 ERA.
- The Senators rode another complete game performance by Tyler Mapes Sunday to a 3-1 win over New Hampshire to take two out of three games on the weekend. It was the second complete game in Mapes’ last three starts as he threw 111 pitches.
- With the victory, Harrisburg (15-9 in June) has ensured a second consecutive winning month after going 19-11 in May. It is the first time the Senators have had back-to-back winning months since the 2013 team had three straight months over .500 from June through August.
- Pitching matchup
- Harrisburg: RHP Phillips Valdez (1-1, 5.40) vs. Bowie: RHP David Hess (3-6, 4.64)