Game 80 at Reading: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Michael Brady (1-1, 3.77) vs. Reading: RHP Mark Leiter (3-0, 4.14).
- Michael Brady will make his second start of the season after going four innings in a loss to Bowie on Monday. Brady threw a season-high 60 pitches in the game, allowing four runs (three earned) on five hits in the fourth inning after retiring the first nine batters consecutively.
- Mark Leiter will be seeing the Senators for the first time this season, coming off a no-decision in Erie where he allowed five runs in 5.1 innings. He has also been used out of the bullpen in four games, including a four-inning save against Akron on June 22.
- The Senators had a pair of rallies late Friday, but could not come up with a big hit in a 4-2 loss to Reading in the second game of this four-game series.
- After seeing his batting average drop to .219 for the season following an 0-for-4 night against Trenton, Wilmer Difo is hitting .333 (18-for-54) in his last 14 games. The hot stretch has pushed Difo’s average up to .240 on the season.
- Harrisburg has lost three consecutive games for the first time since May 4-6.
- Sunday, July 3 at Reading, 6:35 p.m.
- Pitching Matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Phillips Valdez (2-1, 5.64) vs. RHP Tom Eshelman (1-0, 0.90).