Game 82 vs. Erie: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Greg Ross (3-1, 0.53) vs. Erie: RHP Cal Drummond (0-1, 8.79).
- Despite seeing his scoreless innings streak come to an end at a Senators’ record 30 innings, Greg Ross pitched well his last time out against Bowie, allowing two earned runs in six innings of work. Ross now has an ERA of 0.53 in 34 innings with the Senators with opponents hitting .195 against him.
- Erie’s Cal Drummond is making his seventh appearance and third start with the Seawolves. Drummond has not pitched longer than 3.2 innings in any outing with Erie this season, and was touched up for six runs in three innings by Reading in his last start on June 29.
- Reading finished off a four-game sweep of the Senators on Sunday, beating Harrisburg 12-10. It was the first time since August 2014 that the Senators were swept in a four-game set.
- Drew Ward was 4-for-5 with two doubles and three RBI. Wilmer Difo and Nick Rickles each contributed three hits in the loss.
- The Senators enter this series on a season-high five-game losing streak.
- The Senators begin a seven-game homestand tonight against a pair of Western Division opponents (Erie and Akron) leading into the All-Star break. Harrisburg has the best divisional record among Western Division teams at 25-15.
- The Senators swept Erie in their lone series against the Seawolves May 16-18. Meanwhile, Harrisburg has won its last six meetings against the RubberDucks this season.
- Tuesday, July 5 vs. Erie, 7:00 p.m.
- Pitching Matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Boone Whiting (0-0, 4.26) vs. Erie: Tommy Collier (7-5, 3.22).