Game 85 vs. Erie: Lineups and Notes:
- Pitching Matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Tyler Mapes (7-6, 3.49) vs. RHP Artie Lewicki (0-0, 1.80)
- Coming off a start in which he threw a season-high 111 pitches, Tyler Mapes went just 5.2 innings in his last outing against Reading, allowing four runs (three earned). It was just the fourth time in 16 starts this season that Mapes did not pitch at least six innings. In his one appearance against Erie this season, Mapes pitched six innings and allowed just one run on May 17.
- Artie Lewicki will make his second start with Erie after allowing one run in five innings in his AA debut against Akron five days ago. Lewicki, who did not pitch from April 22 – June 8, posted a 3.32 ERA in 21.2 innings with High-A Lakeland.
- The Senators will try to take three of four from the SeaWolves tonight after dropping the third game of the series, 6-3, on Wednesday night. The Senators won the first two of the series on Tuesday in a doubleheader.
- Wilmer Difo posted his third consecutive multi-hit game on Wednesday as he reached all five times he came to the plate. Difo is now hitting .313/.364/.464 in his last 28 games with 10 extra-base hits. He has raised his batting average from .213 to .248 in that time.
- ICYMI, Nick Rickles was Wednesday’s guest in On Deck.
- Friday, July 8 vs. Akron, 7:00 p.m.
- Probable Pitching Matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Michael Brady (1-2, 3.72) vs. Akron: RHP Michael Peoples (6-3, 3.69)