Game 87 vs. Akron: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching Matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Phillips Valdez (2-1, 6.65) vs. Akron: LHP Rob Kaminsky (3-5, 4.19)
- Phillips Valdez will try to bounce back from his roughest outing as a Senator, in which he recorded just two outs in the first inning before being lifted for John Simms at Reading. Valdez made his AA debut against Akron on June 12, pitching 5.2 innings, allowing five runs on nine hits.
- Rob Kaminsky, one of three 21-year-olds on the Akron roster, will face Harrisburg for a second time this season. On May 30, Kaminsky pitched just 2.1 innings in which he allowed two runs (one earned) on three hits. Kaminsky, who joined the Indians organization last season in a trade from St. Louis, entered the season as the No. 9 prospect in the Cleveland system, according to Baseball America.
- The Senators cruised Friday to a 7-0 win over Akron as Michael Brady allowed just one hit in six scoreless innings.
- For a second straight game, OF Rafael Bautista recorded four hits. He now has three four-hit games this season. Bautista is now hitting .302 at home, compared to a .221 clip on the road.
- During the Senators’ seven-game wining streak over Akron, Harrisburg has outscored the RubberDucks, 40-13.
- Sunday, July 10 vs. Akron, 1:30 p.m.
- Probable Pitching Matchup – Harrisburg: RHP Greg Ross (4-1, 0.44) vs. Akron: RHP D.J. Brown (5-3, 3.17)