Game 92 at Altoona: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching Matchup: Harrisburg: RHP Phillips Valdez (2-2, 7.67) vs. Altoona: LHP Cody Dickson (7-3, 3.69)
- Command will be an important part of Phillips Valdez finding his groove again after walking seven batters in four innings in his last outing, and two in less than an inning of work two starts prior. Valdez still boasts an outstanding ground out to air out ratio, inducing more than four ground balls for every air out with Harrisburg.
- Cody Dickson, who has spent the entire season with Altoona, has not faced Harrisburg yet. In each of his last two starts, Dickson has allowed just one run in six innings of work. Dickson has not struck out more than six batters in an outing yet this season.
- The Senators split a doubleheader Friday night with John Simms and Shawn Pleffner leading Harrisburg to a Game 2 win.
- Harrisburg is now 5-4 against Altoona this season, but have been outscored 47-40 by the Curve in the nine games.
- Following a 2015 season where Altoona’s Stetson Allie hit .203 with 23 strikeouts in 59 at-bats against Harrisburg, Allie has hurt Harrisburg badly this year. The Altoona slugger is hitting .400 (12-for-30) with two home runs in nine meetings.
- Sunday, July 17, at Altoona, 1:00 p.m.
- Harrisburg: RHP Greg Ross (4-1, 0.56) vs. Altoona: LHP Cody Dickson (6-4, 4.48)