Game 94 at Erie: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching Matchup: Harrisburg: RHP Tyler Mapes (8-6, 3.43) vs. Erie: RHP Austin Kubitza (2-2, 5.14)
- Tyler Mapes will be making his first start in 11 days on Monday, and pitching for the first time since last Tuesday’s Eastern League All-Star Game. Mapes threw a scoreless inning in the Western Division’s 10-2 loss, retiring all three batters he faced. Mapes has limited Erie to three runs in 13 innings across two starts against the SeaWolves this season.
- Austin Kubitza is set to make the spot start for Erie, making his sixth appearance for the SeaWolves this season. He appeared against Harrisburg on July 6, allowing a pair of unearned runs in 1.2 innings in Erie’s lone win against the Senators this season.
- The Senators completed a series victory in Altoona Sunday afternoon by winning a third straight game, 3-2 over the Curve, to take 3-of-5 in the series. The game finished on a wild play as Harrisburg completed an 8-6-4 double play on a deep fly ball caught by Andrew Stevenson.
- The Senators’ bullpen was a big part of winning the final three games of the series as Harrisburg’s relievers allowed just three runs 15.1 innings in the three victories.
- The Senators are 6-1 against the SeaWolves this season, outscoring Erie 42-17. Erie is hitting just .235 against Senators pitching this season.
- Senators shortstop Wilmer Difo has had great success against Erie this season, hitting .450 (9-for-20).
- Difo continues to surge, hitting .358 in July and now has hit .306/.353/.458 in his last 36 games, dating back to June 7.
- Tuesday, July 19 at Erie, 7:05 p.m.
- Harrisburg: TBA vs. Erie: LHP Josh Turley (4-6, 4.29)