Game 96 at Erie: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching Matchup: Harrisburg: RHP Michael Brady (2-3, 3.77) vs. Erie: RHP Artie Lewicki (0-2, 5.02)
- Michael Brady will be making his fifth start with the Senators following six relief appearances to start his time with Harrisburg in June. He has received the decision in each of his first four starts going 1-3 with a 4.35 ERA. Opponents are hitting .213 against Brady as a starter, but have hit three home runs in 20.2 innings.
- Artie Lewicki was a tough-luck loser his last time out, allowing an unearned run in five innings of work against Akron in his third start with the SeaWolves. In his start before that, Lewicki was roughed up by the Senators, which scored seven runs on eight hits against Lewicki in 4.1 innings in Harrisburg’s 14-3 win on July 7.
- The Senators jumped to a season-high nine games over .500 with a 5-2 win over the Erie SeaWolves on Wednesday night. Drew Ward and Andrew Stevenson both hit their first AA home run in support of Mark Blackmar, who threw seven innings in his Senators’ debut.
- Check out Stevenson’s homer by clicking here.
- Harrisburg enters play today just a half-game out of first place in the Eastern League Western Division. The Senators have not been this close to first place since the second day of the season when Harrisburg started 2-0.
- With another divisional win last night, Harrisburg has a 35-19 record against Western Division opponents – the best divisional record among all 12 Eastern League teams.
- Robert Benincasa earned the save last night for Harrisburg, becoming the 10th different pitcher to record a save for the Senators this season.
- Thursday, July 21 vs. Richmond, 7:00 p.m.
- Harrisburg: RHP Phillips Valdez (2-2, 7.04) vs. Richmond: RHP Kyle Crick (2-7, 5.64)