Game 100 vs. Richmond: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching Matchup: Richmond: LHP Andrew Suarez (3-8, 5.14) vs. Harrisburg: RHP Mark Blackmar (1-0, 2.57)
- Mark Blackmar looks to build off his impressive Senators’ debut in which he tossed seven innings, allowing two runs on six hits in a win over Erie. He has now gone seven innings in each of his three outings in the Nationals organization since being signed on July 5.
- Andrew Suarez, the Giants’ second round pick last year, has gotten progressively better in his time with Richmond. The left-hander has gone at least seven innings in each of his last three starts, including a 10-strikeout performance in his last time out against Akron.
- The Senators kept sole possession of first place in the Eastern League Western Division with a 6-3 victory over the Richmond Flying Squirrels. The win secured a fifth consecutive series victory.
- Drew Ward hit his second home run with the Senators and first at FNB Field last night.
- The Senators have won 24 of their last 34 at FNB Field.
- Harrisburg is 13-5 since being swept in a four-game series at Reading.
- Monday, July 25 vs. New Hampshire, 7:00 p.m.
- Probable Pitching Matchup – New Hampshire: RHP Conner Greene (2-2, 5.06) vs. Harrisburg: RHP Michael Brady (2-4, 4.14)