Game 101 vs. New Hampshire: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching Matchup: New Hampshire: RHP Conner Greene (2-2, 5.06) vs. Harrisburg: RHP Michael Brady (2-4, 4.14)
- Despite striking out a career-high 10 batters in his last start, Michael Brady was saddled with the loss as he allowed four runs on seven hits in six innings against Erie. In his last five outings – all starts – Brady has a 4.73 ERA in 26.2 innings after posting a 2.61 ERA in six appearances as a reliever.
- Conner Greene, who had a 2.90 ERA with High-A Dunedin in 15 starts, is making his fifth outing with New Hampshire. Since allowing 10 runs in 9.1 innings in his first two starts, Greene has turned in back-to-back quality starts with a pair of six-inning outings.
- The Senators were unable to complete a four-game sweep of the Richmond Flying Squirrels yesterday, dropping a 6-2 decision on a toasty Sunday afternoon.
- Wilmer Difo hit his fifth home run of the season yesterday afternoon. Difo is now hitting .350/.391/.463 in the month of July, raising his average from .232 at the beginning of the month to .257 for the season.
- Harrisburg’s loss, combined with Altoona’s win over Akron puts the Senators and Curve back in a tie for first place in the Eastern League Western Division. Both teams are 55-45.
- The Senators have split six games with the Fisher Cats this season. Harrisburg is 38-21 against the Western Division, but has just a 17-24 record against Eastern Division.
- Tuesday, July 26 vs. New Hampshire, 7:00 p.m.
- Probable Pitching Matchup – New Hampshire: RHP Jeremy Gabryszwski (5-8, 4.89) vs. Harrisburg: RHP Phillips Valdez (3-2, 6.21)