Games 108 & 109 at Binghamton: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching Matchups:
- Harrisburg: RHP Michael Brady (2-5, 3.68) and RH John Simms (7-4, 3.06) vs. Binghamton: RH Tyler Pill (8-9, 4.08) and TBA
Michael Brady is on the hill for the Senators today. He’s coming off a strong outing against New Hampshire in which he allowed just one run in seven innings but took the loss. In his six starts the Senators have scored just ten runs including three times being shutout.
John Simms takes the mound in game two for the Sens. He’s made two game two spots starts in the past two weeks (at Altoona 7/15 and vs. New Hamp 7/26) and is 1-0 in 10 innings allowing just four hits and no runs.
- The Senators were rained out on Sunday in New Hampshire against the Hartford Yard Goats. The game will be made up on August 26th as part of a doubleheader between the two teams.
- The Senators have had three straight winning months for the first time since June, July, and August 2013. In the past three months the Senators are 51-36 (.586). In 2013, they were 49-36 (.576).
- Harrisburg made a number of roster moves since last playing Saturday evening in Manchester. Catch up on the moves here.
- Even though it’s already August, don’t miss the Senators’ Plays of the Month for July.
- Wednesday, August 3 at Binghamton, 6:35 p.m.
- Probable Pitching Matchup – Senators: RH Phillips Valdez (3-2, 5.64) vs. Binghamton: RH Tyler Herron (2-2, 6.82)