Harrisburg Senators Announce Playoff Tickets On Sale
The Harrisburg Senators announced today that tickets for all 2016 potential home playoff games are currently on sale. This season, the Senators have two different ways of purchasing playoff tickets. Fans can purchase tickets either in a full five-game strip or for individual games. Listed below are the two playoff ticket plans and their prices.
Pay Now – Purchase Full Playoff Ticket Strip
Full refunds for games not played will be automatically issued by September 30, 2016 to the card that was used to pay for the Playoff Tickets. Please note that any processing fees acquired through on-line or phone orders will not be refunded; only the cost of the tickets.
Ticket Plan Holders
- As a Senators Full Season or Weekender Plan Holder your 2016 playoff tickets are included as part of your package and will be provided to you. Please note that there is no cash or trade-in value for playoff tickets included as part of your plan.
- Any 6-game plans upgraded to a 13-game plan or higher, and paid in full for the 2017 season will receive playoff tickets at no charge. Please note that there is no cash or trade-in value for playoff tickets that are given at no charge.
- Any 13-game plans that are renewed and paid in full for the 2017 season will receive playoff tickets at no additional charge. Please note that there is no cash or trade-in value for playoff tickets that are given at no charge.
2016 PLAYOFF TICKET FULL STRIP PRICES – 5 GAMES (25% off full price)
Club Seats: $132.00
Dugout Box Seats: $64.00
Field Box & Bat Stool Seats: $57.00
Box Seats: $49.00
LB Smith Seats: $42.00
Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Cheap Seats: $42.00
Scoreboard Seats: $42.00
Single Game Purchases:
- Before September 30th, 2016: Return tickets for playoff games not played to the Metro Bank Park Box Office in person to receive a full refund on your tickets. Refunds will be made in the manner in which the tickets were purchased. Credit card purchases will not receive a refund on any processing fees acquired. You may also choose to receive 2 vouchers for every 1 playoff ticket purchased that can be redeemed for any April & May 2017 games in place of a cash or credit card refund. Ticket vouchers will be in the same seating level as the playoff tickets.
- After September 30th, 2016: Ticket purchaser will receive 1 voucher for every 1 playoff ticket purchased good for April & May 2017 games. Ticket vouchers will be in the same seating level as the playoff tickets.
2016 INDIVIDUAL GAME PLAYOFF TICKET PRICES (Advanced Ticket Purchase)
Club Seats: $35.00
Dugout Box Seats: $17.00
Field Box & Bar Stool Seats: $15.00
Box Seats: $13.00
LB Smith Seats: $11.00
Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Cheap Seats: $11.00
Scoreboard Seats: $11.00
The Senators currently lead the third place Akron RubberDucks by 4.5 games for second place, they are 1½ games behind Altoona for first place. The top two teams in the division make the playoffs. If the Senators win the division, games 3, 4, and 5 would be played at FNB Field in the Western Division Championship Series. If the Senators qualify as the second place team, then games 1 and 2 would be played at FNB Field. The winner of the Western Division Championship Series hosts the first two games of the Eastern League Championship Series, September 13th & 14th. Listed below is the playoff schedule.
2016 EASTERN LEAGUE PLAYOFF SCHEDULE
Western Division Championship Series (best of five)
Game One: Wednesday, September 7th (1st place at 2nd place)
Game Two: Thursday, September 8th (1st place at 2nd place)
Game Three: Friday, September 9th (2nd place at 1st place)
Game Four: Saturday, September 10th (2nd place at 1st place, if necessary)
Game Five: Sunday, September 11th (2nd place at 1st place, if necessary)
Eastern League Championship Series (best of five)
Game One: Tuesday, September 13th (Eastern at Western)
Game Two: Wednesday, September 14th (Eastern at Western)
Game Three: Thursday, September 15th (Western at Eastern)
Game Four: Friday, September 16th (Western at Eastern, if necessary)
Game Five: Saturday, September 17th (Western at Eastern, if necessary)
Notes: Monday, September 12th is a travel day. Depending on opponents, it is possible that Thursday, September 15th will be a travel day meaning game three would take place on Friday, September 16th.
Dates are subject to change and times to be announced later.
The Senators box office is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Tickets are available via telephone during the same hours as the box office hours. Tickets are also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, online at www.senatorsbaseball.com. You can find the Senators on Facebook at facebook.com/senatorsbaseball or @hbgsenators on Twitter.