Game 129 vs. Altoona: Lineups and Notes
- Pitching Matchups:
- Senators: RH Michael Brady (3-6, 3.34) vs. Altoona: LH Cody Dickson (10-5, 3.83)
- Michael Brady is on the hill for the Senators. He’s making his tenth start for the Senators. As a starter he’s 2-6 with a 3.48 ERA. He’s 2-3 with a 2.51 ERA at FNB Field this season. He was a SS/3B at the University of California and was originally selected by the Marlins as an infielder. Brady’s last start was for Triple-A Syracuse on August 18 when he earned a no decision going seven innings allowing one run on four hits while striking out eight.
- Cody Dickson is on the hill for the Curve tonight. The 24-year-old is 10-5 with a 3.83 ERA for the Curve this year. He was selected in the 4th round of the 2013 draft by the Pirates out of Sam Houston State. Dickson has been better on the road than at home this year, posting a 5-2 record with a 2.59 ERA in 12 round starts. He has made one start against the Senators this year on July 16 at Peoples Natural Gas Field going six innings and allowing five hits and two runs. The Sens rallied for two runs in the 12th to win. He was 15-6 in high school and set the Mansfield (TX) career record for wins.
- The Senators and Altoona Curve play the final game of their three-game series tonight at FNB Field. It’s also the final game of their 17-game season series. With their 4-3 win last night, the Senators have won the season series with the first-place Curve.
- Thursday, August 25 vs. Hartford at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium (Manchester, NH), 5:05 p.m.
Probable Pitching Matchup – Senators: RH Phillips Valdez (4-4, 5.37) vs. Hartford: LH Sam Howard (5-6, 4.41)